Stove Top Lasagna Rollups Recipe
In minutes you could have a lasagna dinner, literally. And we are not using our ovens.
- 6-lasagna noodles prepared and placed on a towel to drain
- 1 package of MamaMancini’s meatballs in sauce
- 1 lb of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 lb of mozzarella shredded
- 1 28-ounce can of whole Italian plum tomatoes crushed by hand
- In a large bowl mix the ricotta, salt, grated cheese, parsley, and half the mozzarella.
- Separate the meatballs from the sauce, and crush them in another bowl.
- Mix the crushed meatballs in the bowl with the cheese blend.
- Spread an even layer of the filling on the prepared lasagna noodles and roll them.
- Add the crushed tomatoes to a skillet.
- Place the rolled lasagna on the sauce.
- Top the rolls with MamaMancini’s sauce and the balance of the mozzarella.
- Place a lid on the skillet, put the heat to medium, and once the sauce is bubbling, lower the heat to very low. Do not remove the cover for 10 minutes.
I love these lasagna roll ups, and the best part you can have them anytime you want and without hours of prep.
Sign up to get authentic recipes and news from MamaMancini's!