Stove Top Lasagna Rollups
In minutes you could have a lasagna dinner, literally. And we are not using our ovens.
- 6-lasagna noodles prepared and placed on a towel to drain
- 1 package of MamaMancinis meatballs in sauce
- 1-lb of ricotta cheese
- 1/2-tsp of salt
- 1/4-cup of grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2-lb of mozzarella shredded
- 1-28 ounce can of whole Italian plum tomatoes crushed by hand
- In a large bowl mix the ricotta, salt, grated cheese, parsley and half the mozzarella.
- Separate the meatballs from the sauce and in another bowl crush them.
- Mix the crushed meatballs with the bowl with the cheese blend.
- Spread an even layer of the filling on the prepared lasagna noodles and roll them.
- Add the crushed tomatoes to a skillet.
- Place the rolled lasagna on the sauce.
- Top the rolls with the MamaMancini’s sauce and the balance of the mozzarella.
- Place a lid on the skillet put the heat to medium and once the sauce is bubbling lower the heat to very low and do not remove the cover for 10 minutes.
I love these lasagna roll ups and the best part you can have them anytime you want and without hours of prep.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe