Costco Jumbo Beef Meatballs
48 OZ Retail
Sauce: Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Onion, Salt, Olive Oil, Garlic, Citric Acid, Pepper, Bay Leaves and Basil.
Meatballs: Ground Beef, Onion, Breadcrumbs (unbleached wheat flour, sugar, yeast, salt), Pecorino Romano Cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Whole Eggs, Parsley, Salt, Pepper.
ALLERGENS: MILK, WHEAT, EGG.
Thaw before heating.
STOVE TOP (Recommended)
- Remove pouch from sleeve and tray.
- Carefully cut open pouch with knife or kitchen scissors and pout into medium sized pot.
- Cover and heat on medium for 12-15 minutes (stirring occasionally to prevent sauce from sticking).
- Lower heat, remove cover, and heat for additional 5 minutes (stirring occasionally).
MICROWAVE (Times and temperatures may vary slightly)
- Remove sleeve and carefully poke a few holes in the pouch with a fork or knife (leave pouch in tray).
- Cover with paper towel and heat on high for 5-6 minutes (if microwave doesn’t rotate, rotate tray after 4 minutes and continue heating for additional 2 minutes).
- Carefully remove tray from microwave and let rest for 1 minutes before cutting pouch with knife or kitchen scissors.