Valentines Ricotta Parfait
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
If you’re looking for a special dessert to enjoy today try my Ricotta Parfait!
- 1-lb ricotta cheese
- 1/2-cup heavy cream
- 1-tsp of pure vanilla
- 1/4-cup of confectioners sugar, more if you love it sweet
- Shaved or grated dark chocolate
- Fresh berries
- Drain the ricotta of its liquid by placing it in a mesh strainer or cheese cloth and squeeze or press the liquid out
- Add the vanilla to the cream and whip it.
- Place the ricotta and sugar in a mixing bowl and whip it until it becomes creamy
- Fold in the whipped cream until combined.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve with the berries and some shaved or grated chocolate.
I absolutely love this dessert and it’s perfect for today, to share with someone you love, including ourselves.
Happy Valentines Day!