Pasta with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
National Pasta Day is today!
I suggest making this Gorgonzola Cream Sauce to celebrate this delicious day, easy to make and blowing up with flavor. Use the pasta shape you love most, they all work well with this sauce.
You’ll only need:
- 1-Cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 4-tbs of butter
- 1-cup of heavy cream
- 1-tsp salt
- 2-Garlic cloves minced
- 1/2-tsp of fresh cracked pepper
- 1-lb of pappardelle pasta
- Add the butter, cheese, and garlic to the skillet on a low heat to melt
- Once melted add the salt, pepper add the heavy cream
- Bring to a low boil and with a wooden spoon mix everything together to create the sauce and turn off the heat
- Cook your pasta
- Put the heat to medium on the sauce and add the pasta to the sauce and fold it into the sauce
- Serve immediately and from the Skillet
Happy National Pasta Day to you and your family!